Главная страница (ТОЛЬКО АНГЛ ВЕРСИЯ)
- Ruslan Kukharchuk – a journalist, media manager, social leader, and preacher.
- Involved in journalism since 2000 – journalist and column editor of a local newspaper Chornomorets (Skadovsk, Kherson region). Since April 2003 – managing editor of All-Ukrainian Christian newspaper KAMEN’ Kraeugolniy (The Cornerstone).
- In 2004 takes the lead in establishing the Association of Journalists, Publishers, and Broadcasters Novomedia and becomes its president. Since 2011 serves as a steering committee chair of the International Novomedia Forum.
- In September 2003 holds a public action against LGBT procession in Kyiv and succeeded. Since then a far-reaching movement with the above said name has grown and developed in Ukraine as well as abroad.
- In the summer of 2010 passed the leadership of both LAH movement and the above said steering committee. Assumed the leadership of the civic movement All Together.
- Over the years works for a number of Ukrainian TV channels, printed and electronic media as a reporter, parliamentary correspondent, anchor, copy editor, managing editor (TV channels НТН (NTN), CBN-CIS, ТВi (TVi), CITI (CITY); newspapers Stolichnie Novosti (Metropolitan News), Delovaya Nedelya (Business Week); news website www.mignews.com.ua, etc.).
- Owns several web resources: information portal Vse Novosti (All News), website NHM – Novosti Khristianskogo Mira (CWN – Christian World News), music blog journal mBlog.
- Public speaker and trainer. Teaches journalism, teleproduction, media management, mass communications, and PR in Ukraine and abroad.
- Possesses degrees in Journalism, Directing, and Theology.
- Author of the book Desyatka (Bullseye).
- Born in Ordzhonikidze (Dnepropetrovsk region), raised in Skadovsk (Kherson region), resides in Kyiv.